The Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund makes financing available to public, private, and non-profit borrowers for the remediation of properties contaminated with hazardous substances so that these properties may be returned to productive use.
How It Works
- The Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund can be used to finance the environmental remediation of properties contaminated with hazardous substances
- Financing terms for loans made through the Brownfields Fund, including the interest rate, fees and loan term, are made on a case-by-case basis
- Repayment can be tailored to meet the unique needs of each borrower
- Loans can be paired with other public and private capital sources, including RIDEM grants
- Borrowers will work directly with RIIB and DEM to complete project and financing applications