Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – May 23, 2022
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 P.M.
- *Review and consideration of the minutes from the April 18, 2022 meeting of the Board.
- Board Chair remarks.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- *Review and consideration of a loan for the Town of Bristol in an amount up to $7,810,000 from the
Clean Water State Revolving Fund.
- *Review and consideration of a loan for the Pascoag Utility District in an amount up to $60,000 from
the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
- *Review and consideration of a loan for the Town of Smithfield in an amount up to $200,000 from
the Community Septic System Loan Program.
- *Review and consideration of the Municipal Resilience Program Planning Services consultant
- Legislative/regulatory update.
- Next regularly scheduled meeting date, June 21, 2022, at 3:00 P.M.
- *Executive Session: (i) pursuant to RIGL 42-46-5(a)(2) – Review and consideration of litigation. (Helen T. Terra v. Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank – C.A. NO.:19-CV-00411-WES-PAS)
*Vote may be taken on this item.
Subscribe to the RIIB Newsletter
Get the latest news and program information related to RIIB - all delivered to your email!