Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – January 24, 2022
This meeting is held in accordance with the Governor’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 22-01, issued January 6, 2022, ALLOWING REMOTE PARTICIPATION IN PUBLIC MEETINGS, as may be renewed, modified or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
Join Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/85756371857
Dial-in: (646) 876 9923 Webinar ID: 857 5637 1857
1. The public is welcomed to submit written comments to Suh Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 3:00 P.M. on Friday, January 21, 2022.
2. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
3. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
4. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the December 20, 2021, meeting of the Board.
2. * Review and consideration of the minutes from the December 20, 2021, meeting of the Board – Executive Session.
3. Board Chair remarks.
4. Executive Director’s Report.
5. * Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the quarter ending December 31, 2021.
6. *Selection of Underwriters.
7. Legislative/regulatory update.
8. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, February 22, 2022, at 3:00 P.M.
9. *Executive Session: Pursuant to RIGL 42-46-5(a)(1) – Discussion and consideration of performance review and employment agreement of Executive Director.
*Vote may be taken on this item.
Pursuant to the Governor’s guidance, all visitors are required to wear a mask regardless of their vaccination status.
Subscribe to the RIIB Newsletter
Get the latest news and program information related to RIIB - all delivered to your email!