Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – August 21, 2023
PLACE: 275 Promenade Street, Suite 301
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 P.M.
- *Review and consideration of the minutes from the June 20, 2023, meeting of the Board.
- *Review and consideration of the minutes from the June 20, 2023, meeting of the Board – Executive Session.
- Board Chair remarks.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the quarter ending June 30, 2023.
- *Review and consideration of a loan for the Town of Portsmouth in an amount up to $2,000,000 from the Community Septic System Loan Program (CSSLP).
- *Review and consideration of a loan for the Town of Scituate in an amount up to $300,000 from the Community Septic System Loan Program.
- *Review and consideration of clean energy finance program with the Capital Good Fund from the Clean Energy Fund.
- *Engagement of legal counsel.
- Legislative/regulatory update.
- Next regularly scheduled meeting date, September 18th, 2023, at 3:00 P.M.
- *Executive Session: Pursuant to RIGL 42-46-5(a)(2) (Potential litigation – Personnel matter) & RIGL 42-46-5(a)(1) (Performance review of Executive Director).
*Vote may be taken on this item.
275 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555. A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119
Subscribe to the RIIB Newsletter
Get the latest news and program information related to RIIB - all delivered to your email!