CALL FOR PROPOSALS
2018 Infrastructure Summit Panel Proposal Submission
The 2018 Rhode Island Infrastructure Summit invites Panel proposals on topics pertaining to Rhode Island infrastructure. We are looking for panels that are lively, interesting, and provoke discussion on issues under the following three Infrastructure Themes:
1. Clean Energy
2. Economic Development
3. Stormwater Management and Climate Resilience
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES for Panel Proposals
- Title of the proposed panel;
- Selected Theme (Clean Energy, Economic Development, Stormwater Management and Climate Resilience);
- A panel description (250 words maximum); and
- List of proposed presenters (up to 4).
Rhode Island Infrastructure Summit panels are 1-hour in length including Q&A. Each panel will comprise of 3-4 speakers and a moderator.
Panel proposals should be submitted via our Google Form by July 16, 2018. Notification of acceptance will be released by July 30, 2018.
If you have any questions, please direct them via e-mail to Yi Shi, Business Development Analyst at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any topic, speaker, or other element of proposals.