The Stormwater Project Accelerator (SPA) provides upfront capital for green stormwater infrastructure projects that will eventually be funded through state and local reimbursement grants.
How It Works
- Eligible projects must secure state or local funding and provide a signed grant agreement
- Eligible projects include green infrastructure, nature-based solutions, and stormwater best management practices which address water quality issues
- Municipalities, non-profit organizations, and utilities are eligible to participate in the program
- Individual agreements and financing timelines for loans made through the Stormwater Project Accelerator are made on a case-by-case basis
- Loans are interest free and a 1.5% fee will be charged on the total loan amount to cover loan administration
For more information about the Stormwater Project Accelerator, please contact: