November 22, 2021 Board Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – November 22, 2021
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 P.M.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the October 18, 2021, meeting of the Board.
2. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the October 18, 2021, meeting of the Board – Executive Session.
3. Board Chair remarks.
4. Executive Director’s Report.
5. Three Year Resilient Rhody Update.
6. *Review and consideration of a loan for the Hope Valley – Wyoming Fire District in an amount not to exceed $110,000 from the Efficient Building Fund.
7. *Review and consideration of the reappointment of Legal Counsel.
8. *Review and consideration of the reappointment of Bond Counsel.
9. *Review and approval of 2022 Board meeting schedule.
10. Legislative/regulatory update.
11. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, December 20, 2021, at 3:00 P.M.
*Vote may be taken on this item.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119