July 12, 2021 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – July 12, 2021
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with the Governor’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-46, issued June 12, 2020, FORTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 21-72, issued June 24, 2021, ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIFTH SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
Join Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/95434694033
Dial-in: (646) 876-9923
Webinar ID: 954 3469 4033
A. The public is welcomed to submit written comments to Suh Walker (email@example.com) until 3:00
P.M. on Friday, July 9, 2021.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please
note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if
any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of
the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the June 14, 2021, meeting of the Board.
2. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the June 14, 2021, meeting of the Board – Executive Session.
3. *Review and consideration of a Bond Refunding – Issuance Resolution.
4. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, August 2, 2021, at 3:00 P.M.
5. *Discussion and consideration of performance review and employment agreement of Executive Director – a portion of this item may be held in Executive Session: pursuant to R.I. Gen. Laws §42-46-5(a)(1).
*Vote may be taken on this item.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode
Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430