June 14, 2021 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – June 14, 2021
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with the Governor’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-46, issued June 12, 2020, FORTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 21-59, issued May 27, 2021, ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
Join Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/93357480063
Dial-in: (646) 876-9923 Webinar ID: 933 5748 0063
A. The public is welcomed to submit written comments to Suh Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 3:00 P.M. on Friday, June 11, 2021.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the May 24, 2021, meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s Report
4. Borrower Compliance – 2021 Update
5. *Review and consideration of the 2022 Business Plan.
6. *Review and consideration of the Agreed Upon Procedures – Second Quarter Report
7. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of West Warwick in and amount not to exceed $7,000,000 from the Municipal Road and Bridge Revolving Fund (MRBRF)
8. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of North Kingstown in an amount not to exceed $800,000 from the MRBRF.
9. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of Westerly in an amount not to exceed $9,000,000 from the MRBRF.
10. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of Westerly in an amount not to exceed $2,000,000 from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
11. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Coventry Fire District in an amount not to exceed $400,000 from the Efficient Building Fund.
12. *Review and consideration of a transfer of $164,000 in operating cash to provide the state match for the Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund.
13. *Review and consideration of MRP Municipal Resilience Program policies and procedures.
14. *Review and consideration of a Bond Refunding – Issuance Resolution.
15. Legislative/regulatory update.
16. *Review and consideration of a loan request from Nexus Holdings, LLC in an amount up to $400,000 from the Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund – a portion of this item may be held in Executive Session pursuant to R.I. General Laws § 42-46-5(a)(7) related to the investment of public funds.
17. Discussion of performance review of Executive Director – a portion of this item may be held in Executive Session: pursuant to R.I. Gen. Laws § 42-46-5(a)(1).
18. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, July 19, 2021, at 3:00 P.M.
*Vote may be taken on this item. A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119