May 24, 2021 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – May 24, 2021
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with Governor Daniel McKee’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-46, issued June 12, 2020, FORTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 21-40, issued April 28, 2021, ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-THIRD SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
Join Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/95184877460
Dial-in: (646) 876-9923 Webinar ID: 951 8487 7460
A. The public is welcomed to submit written comments to Suh Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 3:00 P.M. on Friday, May 21, 2021.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the April 19, 2021 meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s Report.
4. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Stone Bridge Fire District in an amount not to exceed $208,300 from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund.
5. *Review and consideration of a loan request from Hog Island North in an amount not to exceed $100,000 from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
6. *Review and consideration of a combined Master Trust Indenture for the Clean Water and Drinking State Revolving Funds.
7. *Review and consideration of Stormwater Technical Services consultant selection.
8. Legislative/regulatory update.
9. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, June 14, 2021 at 3:00 P.M.
*Vote may be taken on this item. A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119