April 19th Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – April 19, 2021
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with Governor Gina Raimondo’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-46, issued June 12, 2020, FORTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 21-30, issued March 31, 2021, ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-THIRD SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified, or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
Join Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/97491721727
Dial-in: (646) 876-9923 Webinar ID: 974 9172 1727
A. The public is welcomed to submit written comments to Suh Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 3:00 P.M. on Friday, April 16, 2021.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the April 1, 2021 meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s Report.
4. *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the quarter ending March 30, 2021.
5. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Quonset Development Corporation in an
amount not to exceed $450,000 from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF).
6. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Smithfield Sewer Authority in an amount not to exceed $1.1 million from the CWSRF.
7. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of Burrillville not to exceed $5.0 million CWSRF.
8. *Review and consideration of a loan request from Paige Associates in an amount not to exceed $936,008 million from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF).
9. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Providence Water Supply Board in an amount not to exceed $21.0 million from the DWSRF.
10. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Pascoag Utility District in an amount not to exceed $195,000 from the DWSRF.
11. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Charlestown Cedars Motor Home Park in an amount not to exceed $936,721 from the DWSRF.
12. *Review and consideration of the continuation of Independent Auditors CliftonLarsonAllen for fiscal year 2022.
13. Legislative/regulatory update.
14. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, May 24, 2021 at 3:00 P.M.
*Vote may be taken on this item.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119