February 22, 2021 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – February 22, 2021
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with Governor Gina Raimondo’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-46, issued June 12, 2020, FORTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 21-10, issued February 3, 2021, ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTEENTH SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified, or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
Join Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/92949731532
Dial-in: (646) 876-9923 Webinar ID: 929 4973 1532
A. The public is welcomed to submit written comments to Suh Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 3:00 P.M. on Friday, February 19, 2021.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the January 25, 2021 meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s Report.
4. *Review and consideration of funding for The Environmental Protection Agency Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation Act Grant Program up to $350,000 from Bank capital or Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
5. *Review and consideration of an increase in additional subsidy in the form of principle forgiveness for the 2021 Clean Water State Revolving Fund intended use plan.
6. *Review and consideration of Energy technical services consultant selection Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy and Efficient Buildings Fund.
7. *Review and consideration of the Municipal Resilience Program Action Grant awards and approval to use $500,000 in Bank operating funds to support those awards.
8. Legislative/regulatory update.
9. *Executive Session: pursuant to R.I. Gen. Laws § 42-46-5(a)(2) – Review and consideration of litigation. (Helen T. Terra v. Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank - C.A. NO.:19-CV-00411-WES-PAS)
10. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, March 11, 2021 at 3:00 P.M.
*Vote may be taken on this item.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119