January 25th Board Meeting Materials
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – January 25, 2021
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with Governor Gina Raimondo’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-46, issued June 12, 2020, FORTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 21-01, issued January 6, 2021, ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTH SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified, or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
Join Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/93479194155
Dial-in: (646) 876-9923 Webinar ID: 934 7919 4155
A. The public is welcomed to submit written comments to Suh Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 3:00 P.M. on Friday, January 22, 2021.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the December 14, 2020 meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s Report.
4. *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the quarter ending December 31, 2020.
5. *Review and consideration of a loan request (as revised) from the Foster-Glocester Regional
School District in an amount up to $950,000 from the Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Fund.
6. *Review and consideration of a communications and marketing firm with authority to negotiate a contract for services.
7. *Review and consideration of an amendment to the Sustainable Real Estate Solutions agreement.
8. *Review and consideration of funding for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities grant programs.
9. Legislative/regulatory update.
10. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, February 22, 2021 at 3:00 P.M.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119