December 14, 2020 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – December 14, 2020
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with Governor Gina Raimondo’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-46, issued June 12, 2020, FORTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-103, issued December 8, 2020, NINETY-EIGHTH SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
Join Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/98017382073
Dial-in: (646) 876-9923 Webinar ID: 980 1738 2073
A. The public is welcome to submit written comments to Suh Walker (email@example.com) until 3:00 P.M. on Friday, December 11, 2020.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The Public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the November 16, 2020 meeting of the Board.
2. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the October 14, 2020 meeting of the Board – Executive Session.
3. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the November 16, 2020 meeting of the Board – Executive Session.
4. Board Chair remarks.
5. Executive Director’s Report.
6. *Review and consideration of the reappointment of legal counsel.
7. *Review and consideration of the reappointment of financial advisors.
8. *Review and consideration of the reappointment of pool of underwriters.
9. Legislative/regulatory update.
10. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, January 25, 2021 at 3:00 P.M.
*Vote Required A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119