November 16, 2020 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – November 16, 2020
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with Governor Gina Raimondo’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-46, issued June 12, 2020, FORTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS,, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-93, issued November 5, 2020, EIGHTY-EIGHTH SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
Join Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/95823643061
Dial-in: (646) 876-9923 Webinar ID: 958 2364 3061
A. The public is welcome to submit written comments to Suh Walker (email@example.com) until 3:00 P.M. on Friday, November 13, 2020.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The Public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the October 13, 2020 meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s Report.
4. *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the quarter ending September 30, 2020.
5. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Foster-Glocester Regional School District in an amount up to $950,000 from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
6. *Review and approval of 2021 Board meeting schedule.
7. Legislative/Regulatory update.
8. *Executive Session: Pursuant to RIGL 42-46-5(a)(1) and (5) – (i) Performance review of Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer; (ii) Discussion or consideration of related to the lease of real property for public purposes.
9. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, December 14, 2020 at 3:00 P.M.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119