October 13, 2020 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – October 13, 2020
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with Governor Gina Raimondo’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-46, issued June 12, 2020, FORTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS,, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-84, issued October 9, 2020, SEVENTY-NINTH SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
Join Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/99339632836
Dial-in: (646) 876-9923 Webinar ID: 993 3963 2836
A. The public is welcome to submit written comments to Suh Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 3:00 P.M. on Friday, October 9, 2020.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The Public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the September 21, 2020 meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s Report.
4. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of Westerly in an amount up to $1,550,000 from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund.
5. *Executive Session: (i) pursuant to RIGL 42-46-5(a)(1) – Performance review of Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer.
6. Legislative/Regulatory update.
7. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, November 16, 2020 at 3:00 P.M.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119