September 21, 2020 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – September 21, 2020
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with Governor Gina Raimondo’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-46, issued June 12, 2020, FORTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS,, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-75, issued September 9, 2020, SEVENTIETH SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
A. The public is welcome to submit written comments to Suh Walker (email@example.com) until 3:00 P.M. on Friday, September 18, 2020.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The Public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the August 17, 2020 meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s Report.
4. *Review and consideration of the Independent Auditor’s Report as of and for period ending June 30, 2020 – as presented by BlumShapiro.
5. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Hillsdale Housing Cooperative Corporation, in an amount up to $1,500,000 from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
6. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the City of East Providence in an amount up to $28,546,000 from the Efficient Buildings Fund.
7. *Review and consideration of a loan request from Providence Redevelopment Agency in an amount up to $2,700,654 from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund.
8. *Review and consideration of a resolution authorizing the issuance of up to $20,000,000 Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank Efficient Buildings Fund Revenue Bonds, Series 2020A.
9. *Review and consideration of the selection of a firm for the Aquidneck Island Infrastructure Assessment.
10. Legislative/Regulatory update.
11. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, October 13, 2020 at 3:00 P.M.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119