August 17, 2020 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – August 17, 2020
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with Governor Gina Raimondo’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-46, issued June 12, 2020, FORTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-63, issued August 7, 2020, FIFTY-EIGHTH SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified or terminated by subsequent Executive Order.
Join Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/92459497443
Dial-in: (646) 876-9923 Webinar ID: 924 5949 7443
A. The public is welcome to submit written comments to Suh Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 3:00 P.M. on Friday, August 14, 2020 .
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The Public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the July 20, 2020 meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s Report.
4. *Review and consideration of a loan request from Harmony Hill School in an amount up to $100,000 from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
5. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of Burrillville in an amount up to $1.8 million from the Rhode Island Water Pollution Control Revolving Fund.
6. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of Tiverton in an amount up to $900,000 from the Community Septic System Loan Program.
7. Legislative/Regulatory update.
8. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, September 21, 2020 at 3:00 P.M.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119