May 18, 2020 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – May 18, 2020
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with Governor Gina Raimondo’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-25, issued April 15, 2020, TWENTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS, and extended by EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-34, issued May 15, 2020, THIRTY-FIRST SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION – EXTENSION OF VARIOUS EXECUTIVE ORDERS, as may be renewed, modified or terminated by subsequent Executive Order..
Zoom Meeting Info:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://riib.zoom.us/j/91147498825
Dial-in: 1 (646) 876-9923
Meeting ID: 911 4749 8825
A. The public is welcome to submit written comments to Suh Walker (email@example.com) until 3:00 PM on Friday, May 15, 2020.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should either type *9 on their phone or signal in the chat feature online to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The Public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the April 20, 2020 meeting of the Board.
2. Executive Director’s Report
3. *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the period ending March 31, 2020.
4. *Review and consideration of the fiscal year 2021 Financial Plan.
5. *Review and consideration of a loan to the Pascoag Utility District in an amount not to exceed $1,500,000 from the Efficient Buildings Fund.
6. Legislative/Regulatory update.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119