April 20, 2020 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – April 20, 2020
This is a remote/virtual meeting held in accordance with Governor Gina Raimondo’s EXECUTIVE ORDER 20-25, issued April 15, 2020, TWENTY-SECOND SUPPLEMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARATION - PUBLIC MEETINGS AND PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS.
Meeting Call Info:
Dial-in: 1 (646) 876-9923 Meeting ID: 966-8734-3532
A. The public is welcome to submit written comments to Suh Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 3:00 PM on Friday, April 17, 2020.
B. Public comment will be open at the beginning of the meeting, as announced by the Chair.
C. People wishing to offer public comment should type *9 on their phone to be recognized. Please note that all public participants will be muted before and after the public comment portion of the meeting.
D. All speakers during public comment are asked to identify themselves by name and organization, if any, at the beginning of their testimony.
Public Comment: The Public will have the opportunity to offer public comments at the outset of the meeting using the phone dial-in number above.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the February 24, 2020 meeting of the Board.
2. Executive Director’s Report
3. *Review and consideration of authorization for approval of transfer of up to $8,995,000 of Bank operating capital to the Municipal Road and Bridge Revolving Fund in connection with the proposed budget transfer to the State.
4. *Review and consideration of a Resolution authorizing the transfer of up to $6,000,000 from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) to the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) to fund DWSRF loans.
5. *Review and consideration of a Resolution authorizing the transfer of up to $10,000,000 from the CWSRF to the DWSRF to fund lead pipe remediation projects.
6. *Review and consideration of a resolution authorizing the issuance of up to $30,000,000 Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank Safe Drinking Water Revolving Fund Revenue Bonds, Series 2020 A.
7. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of North Smithfield in an amount up to $1,400,000 from the DWSRF.
8. *Review and consideration of a loan request for Lawrence Sunset Cove Association in the amount up to $576,100 from the DWSRF.
9. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Smithfield Water Supply Board (Town of Smithfield) in an amount up to $2,930,000 from the DWSRF.
10. *Review and consideration of a loan request from Groundworks RI in an amount not to exceed $198,891 from the Clean Water and Stormwater Infrastructure Fund (CWSIF) or Bank capital.
11. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Tiverton Wastewater District in an amount not to exceed $4,400,000 from the CWSIF or Bank capital.
12. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of Westerly in an amount not to exceed $1,000,000 from the CWSIF or Bank capital.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119