February 24, 2020 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – February 24, 2020
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 pm
- *Review and consideration of the minutes from the January 30, 2020 meeting of the Board.
- Board Chair remarks.
- Executive Director’s report.
- *Review and consideration of appointment of Bond Counsel.
- *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of East Greenwich in the amount up to $4.57 million from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund.
- *Review and consideration of a loan request from the City of Pawtucket in the amount not to exceed $1 million from the Efficient Building Fund.
- *Review and consideration of a loan request for the Providence Public Building Authority in the amount up to $20 million from the Municipal Road and Bridge Program.
- *Review and consideration of a resolution authorizing the issuance of up to $20,000,000 Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank Municipal Road and Bridge Revolving Fund Revenue Bonds, Series 2020A.
- *Review and consideration of 2020 Rhode Island Infrastructure Summit Budget.
- *Review and consideration of resolution regarding: Legislation and Legislative/Regulatory Update.
- Next regularly scheduled meeting date, March 30, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119