October 21, 2019 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – October 21, 2019
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 pm OLD BUSINESS:
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the September 16, 2019 meeting of the Board.
2. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the September 16, 2019 meeting of the Board –
3. Board Chair remarks.
4. Executive Director’s report.
5. *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the quarter ending
September 30, 2019.
6. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the City of Newport in the amount up to
$4.131M from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF).
7. *Review and consideration of a resolution authorizing the issuance of up to $150M Rhode
Island Infrastructure Bank Water Pollution Control Refunding Revenue Bonds, Series 2019 A
8. *Review and consideration of a resolution authorizing the issuance of up to $55M Rhode Island
Infrastructure Bank Safe Drinking Water Refunding Revenue Bonds, Series 2019 C
9. *Review and consideration of a request from the Town of Portsmouth, Town of Middletown and
City of Newport for the Bank to provide up to $300,000 in matching funds in support of EDA grant
10. *Review and approval of 2020 Board meeting schedule.
11. Legislative/Regulatory update.
12. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, December 9, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for
the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in
advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the
Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island
1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401)