August 19, 2019 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – August 19, 2019
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 pm
- *Review and consideration of the minutes from the July 22, 2019 meeting of the Board.
- Board Chair remarks.
- Executive Director’s report.
- Auditor’s Communication Regarding 2019 Audit of the Bank’s Financial Statements.
- *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Greenville Water District in the amount up to $350,000 from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
- *Review and consideration of a loan request for Aquidneck Island Planning Commission in the amount up to $300,000 from the Clean Water and Stormwater Infrastructure Fund.
- *Review and consideration of a loan request for Town of North Kingstown in the amount up to $315,000 from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund.
- *Review and consideration to engage Resources for Communities and People (RCAP) to perform an Income Survey.
- Legislative/Regulatory update.
- *Executive Session: (i) pursuant to RIGL 42-46-5(a)(2) – Review and consideration of litigation issues and (ii) pursuant to RIGL 42-46-5(a)(1) – Performance review.
- Next regularly scheduled meeting date, September 16, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119