May 20, 2019 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – May 20, 2019
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 pm
- *Review and consideration of the minutes from the April 22, 2019 meeting of the Board.
- Board Chair remarks.
- Executive Director’s report.
- *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the quarter ending March 31, 2019.
- *Review and consideration of the fiscal year 2020 Financial Plan.
- *Review and consideration of a loan request from the State Conservation Committee and its subcommittees in an amount not to exceed $1.7 million from the Clean Water and Stormwater Infrastructure Fund or Bank capital.
- *Review and consideration of a loan request from the Town of Glocester in the amount of $300,000 from the Community Septic System Loan Program.
- *Review and consideration of an amendment to the resolution authorizing the issuance of up to $40,000,000 Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank Safe Drinking Water Revolving Fund Revenue Bonds, Series 2019 A and $12,000,000 Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank Safe Drinking Water Refunding Revenue Bonds, Series 2019 B.
- *Review and consideration of the Commercial-PACE Program Administrator contract extension.
- Legislative/Regulatory update.
- Next regularly scheduled meeting date, June 17, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119