April 22, 2019 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – April 22, 2019
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 pm
- *Review and consideration of the minutes from the March 13, 2019 meeting of the Board.
- Board Vice Chair remarks.
- Executive Director’s report.
- * Review and consideration of a resolution authorizing the issuance of up to $40,000,000 Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank Safe Drinking Water Revolving Fund Revenue Bonds, Series 2019 A (Green Bonds) and $12,000,000 Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank Safe Drinking Water Refunding Revenue Bonds, Series 2019 B
- *Review and consideration of a proposal to commit $2 million in Bank capital to support the Municipal Resilience Program.
- Legislative/Regulatory update.
- Next regularly scheduled meeting date, May 20, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119