January 22, 2019 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119 Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 pm
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the December 17, 2018 meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s report.
4. *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the period ending December 31, 2018.
5. *Review and consideration of a loan request from the City of Pawtucket in an amount not to exceed $2 million from the Municipal Road and Bridge Program.
6. *Review and consideration of funding of approved loans for Narragansett Bay Commission, City of Pawtucket stormwater project, and Woonasquatucket River Water Council.
7. Legislative/Regulatory update.
8. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, February 25, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555. A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119