April 16, 2018 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – Monday, April 16, 2018
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:45 pm
- *Review and consideration of the minutes from the March 19, 2018 meeting of the Board.
- Board Chair remarks.
- Executive Director’s report.
- *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the periods ending January 31, 2018 and February 28, 2018.
- *Review and consideration of a loan to The Town of Burrillville in an amount not to exceed $700,000 from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
- *Review and consideration of a loan to the Town of North Smithfield in the amount of $968,000 from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
- *Review and consideration of a loan to the City of Pawtucket in the amount of $2,000,000 from the Municipal Road and Bridge Program.
- *Review and consideration of an Issuance Resolution for $7,200,000 Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank Refunding Revenue Bonds, 2018 Series A (Town of Coventry Issue)
- Legislative/Regulatory update.
- *Review and consideration of litigation issues – Executive Session pursuant to RIGL 42-46-5(a)(2) – Litigation.
- Next regularly scheduled meeting date, May 21, 2018 at 3:00 pm.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119