February 26, 2018 Board Meeting
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – Monday, February 26, 2018
Place: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
Time: 3:00 pm
- *Review and consideration of the minutes from the January 22, 2018 meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s report.
4. *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the periods ending September 30, 2017 and October 31, 2017.
5. *Review and consideration of a loan to the Town of Middletown in an amount not to exceed $5 million from the Municipal Road and Bridge program.
6. *Review and consideration of a loan to the Harrisville Fire District in an amount not to exceed $243,086 from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
7. *Review and consideration of 2018 Rhode Island Infrastructure Summit Budget.
8. *Review and consideration of appointment of firm to serve as the Bank’s Financial Advisor.
9. *Review and consideration of selection of a firm to provide information technology upgrades and support.
10. Legislative/Regulatory update.
11. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, March 19, 2018 at 3:00 pm.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119.