Nov 9th, 2017 Board Meeting Agenda
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – Thursday, November 9, 2017
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 pm
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the September 27, 2017 meeting of the Board.
2. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the September 27, 2017 Executive Session meeting of the Board.
3. Board Chair remarks.
4. Executive Director’s report.
5. *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the period ending July 31, 2017.
6. *Review and consideration of loan to the Town of Middletown (as revised) in an amount not to exceed $4,550,000 from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund.
7. *Review and consideration of loan to the Providence Public Buildings Authority in an amount not to exceed $10,000,000 from the Municipal Road & Bridge Revolving Fund (MRBRF).
8. *Issuance Resolution authorizing the issuance of not to exceed $10,000,000 Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank MRBRF Revenue Bond Anticipation Notes, 2017 Series A.
9. *Issuance Resolution authorizing the extension of the maturity date for $17,345,000 Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank Efficient Buildings Fund (EBF) Revenue Bond Anticipation Notes, 2016 Series A.
10. *Issuance Resolution authorizing the issuance of not to exceed $6,000,000 Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank EBF Revenue Bond Anticipation Notes, 2017 Series A.
11. *Review and consideration of amendments to the Facility Plan Loan Program Loan Policies and Procedures.
12. *Review and consideration of adoption of Petition for Promulgation of Rules.
13. *Review and consideration of adoption of Declaratory Order Petitions.
14. *Review and consideration of adoption of Conduct of Public Hearings.
15. Legislative/Regulatory update.
16. *Executive session pursuant to RIGL 42-46-5(a)(1) – Personnel (Such persons have been notified in writing and advised that they may require such discussion to be held in open session).
17. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, December 11, 2017 at 3:00 pm.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Suh Walker, Executive Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119.