Notice of Meeting
Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – Wednesday, September 27, 2017
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 pm
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the August 21, 2017 meeting of the Board.
2. Board Chair remarks.
3. Executive Director’s report.
4. Review and consideration of the Independent Auditor’s Report as of and for period ending June 30, 2017 – as presented by RSM US LLP.
5. Review and consideration of loan to the Town of Middletown in an amount not to exceed $4,500,000 from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund.
6. Review and consideration of a loan to the Town of Cumberland in an amount not to exceed $1,343,000 from the Efficient Building Fund.
7. *Review and consideration of loan to the City of Newport in an amount not to exceed $1,200,000 from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund.
8. *Review and consideration of loan to the Town of New Shoreham in an amount not to exceed $500,000 from the Municipal Road & Bridge Revolving Fund.
9. Review and consideration of amendments to the Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loan Policies and Procedures.
10. Review and consideration of amendments to the Community Septic System Loan Program Loan Policies and Procedures.
11. Review and consideration of amendments to the Sewer Tie-In Loan Program Loan Policies and Procedures.
12. Executive session pursuant to RIGL 42-46-5(a)(1) – Personnel (Such persons have been notified in writing and advised that they may require such discussion to be held in open session).
13. Legislative/regulatory update.
14. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, October 16, 2017 at 4:00pm.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Marcelina Jackson, Administrative Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119.