Quasi-Public Corporations Accountability and Transparency Act
In accordance with Rhode Island General Laws § 42-155, Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank is required to make certain information publicly available. This information is available below.
- Job descriptions of the executive director and management.
- Compensation comparability studies of the executive.
- Quarterly financial statements.
- Capital improvement plans.
- Operating budgets.
- Strategic plan.
- Agendas and minutes of the open meetings of the board
- Quarterly contracting reports
- Regulations adopted by the quasi-public corporation
- Enabling legislation
- Mission statement
- Board members
- Organizational chart.
- By laws.
- All reports and audits required by this chapter.