Notice of Meeting
Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
Board of Directors – Monday, July 17, 2017
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119
Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 p.m.
1. *Review and consideration of the minutes from the June 26, 2017 meeting of the board.
2. Board Chair remarks
3. Executive Director’s report
4. *Review and consideration of financial statements – as of and for the period ending April 30, 2017.
5. *Review and consideration of a loan to the City of Providence in an amount up to $1.6 million from the Efficient Buildings Fund (EBF).
6. *Review and consideration of a loan to the Town of Tiverton in an amount up to $900,000 from the Community Septic System Loan Program (CSSLP).
7. *Review and consideration of a Termination and Release of the Bank’s Investment Agreement with Portigon dated August 25, 1999.
8. Legislative/regulatory update – Final Summary of the 2017 Legislative Session
9. Next regularly scheduled meeting date, August 21, 2017.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. The Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 800-745-5555.
A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Marcelina Jackson, Administrative Assistant (401) 453-4430 x119.