Notice of Meeting
RHODE ISLAND INFRASTRUCTURE BANK
BOARD OF DIRECTORS – MONDAY, APRIL 10, 2017
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119, Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 p.m.
- Review and consideration of the February 27, 2017 and March 13, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes.
- Board Chair remarks.
- Executive Director’s report.
- Review and consideration of the Bank’s Financial Statements – as of and for the period ending January 31, 2017.
- Review and consideration of a loan to the City of Pawtucket in an amount up to $3,000,000 from the Municipal Road and Bridge Revolving Fund.
- Review and consideration of a loan to the Town of East Greenwich in an amount up to $5,000,000 from the Municipal Road and Bridge Revolving Fund.
- Election of Officers
- Legal/Regulatory update.
- Review of the Bank’s Guaranteed Investment Contract Provider Ratings by FSW.
- Next regularly scheduled meeting date, May 15,2017.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. The telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 1- 800-745-5555.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Marcelina Jackson, Administrative Assistant @ (401) 453-4430 X119.