Notice of Meeting
RHODE ISLAND INFRASTRUCTURE BANK BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2017
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119, Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 p.m.
- *Review and consideration of the January 17, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes.
- Board Chair remarks.
- Executive Director’s report.
- *Review and consideration of the Bank’s November and December 2016 Financial Statements.
- *Review and consideration of a loan to the Coventry Men’s Club in an amount up to
- $10,000 from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
- *Review and consideration of an Issuance Resolution for the Safe Drinking Water Revolving Fund Revenue Bonds, Series 2017 B in an amount up to $18,000,000.
- *Review and consideration of an Issuance Resolution for the Water Pollution Control Revolving Fund Revenue Bonds, Series 2017 A in an amount up to $40,000,000.
- Legal/Regulatory update.
- Review of the Bank’s Guaranteed Investment Contract Provider Ratings by FSW.
- Next regularly scheduled meeting date, March 20, 2017.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. The telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 1-800-745- 5555.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Marcelina Jackson, Administrative Assistant @ (401) 453-4430 X119.