Notice of Meeting
RHODE ISLAND INFRASTRUCTURE BANK BOARD OF DIRECTORS
TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2017
PLACE: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 119, Providence, RI 02908
TIME: 3:00 p.m.
- Review and consideration of the December 19, 2016 Board Meeting Minutes.
- Board Chair remarks.
- Executive Director’s report.
- *Review and consideration of the Bank’s October 2016 Financial Statements.
- *Review and consideration of a loan to the Town of North Kingstown in an amount up to $2,000,000 from the Community Septic System Loan Program, including the refinancing of the Town of North Kingstown’s June 2016 CSSLP loan.
- *Review and consideration of a loan to the Town of North Kingstown in an amount up to
- $3,600,000 from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund.
- *Selection of Underwriters for 2017-2018.
- Review Bank Investments – US Bank.
- Legal/Regulatory update.
- Review of the Bank’s Guaranteed Investment Contract Provider Ratings by FSW.
- Next regularly scheduled meeting date, February 27, 2017.
235 Promenade Street is accessible to the handicapped. Persons requesting interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the RI Infrastructure Bank at (401) 453-4430 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. A portion of this meeting may be held in Executive Session pursuant to and in compliance with the Rhode Island Open Meetings Law, specifically Section 42-46-5(a) of the General Laws of Rhode Island 1956 as amended. The telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) number VIA TTY Relay is 1-800-745- 5555.
Any questions regarding this meeting may be directed to Marcelina Jackson, Administrative Assistant @ (401) 453-4430 X119.